When to seek relationship counselling? Why do relationship counselling?
Relationship counselling can be beneficial at any stage during a relationship. Couples usually seek counselling when they are experiencing one or more of the following situations:
- Feeling misunderstood or isolated in your relationship
- Experiencing a communication breakdown
- Keep arguing about sex or parenting
- Struggling because of depression, anxiety, loss or bereavement
- Facing financial pressure or problems at work
- Lacking the passion, intimacy and drive that you experienced when you first met
- Is your partner having an affair or are you suspecting betrayal
- Need help preparing for marriage or civil partnership
- Is your relationship in a crisis
- Looking for help to manage a breakup (divorce counselling)
- Experiencing concerns other than those listed here?
Did you identify with at least on of the statements? If you so, please contact me today to find out how I can help. I am happy to briefly discuss your concerns over the phone to see if what I offer can benefit you.
Please click on the following links to find answers to the most frequently asked questions about relationship counselling.